Friday, November 16, 2012

One way to lose weight - NOT

So I got a little derailed the last couple of days.  I had been feeling a little off, run down, then ended up with some sort of stomach bug.  Now I can usually put a plate of food away - no problem.  However, on Tuesday, I had a really light lunch with my grandma - I'm talking half a sandwich and a bowl of soup kinda small.  It completely filled me up, even got me all bloated and sick.  I didn't end up eating for 24 hours I was that bad.  With no nutrition, that meant no working out.  So sad.

Today, first day back at it.  Of course it was ZUMBA!  So love it.  Feeling better.  Even had a flu shot yesterday and I feel good.  Now, lets see if I can do a Zumba Master Class tomorrow. That means 2 hours straight people!!!  AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment