Monday, November 5, 2012

167.5

Well, it's Monday morning.  Time to start.  I usually say...oh I'll start next Monday.  Can't do that.  I gotta start now.  I've been in this inches challenge at my Zumba studio.  It's been great until last week and I was just too busy or tired to go.

My big problem, as it has always been:  I just LOVE to eat!  And of course, it's all the bad stuff.  So today, being Monday, it is time to quit delaying the inevitable.  It's time to start counting again!!! Back on My Fitness Pal, recording all the calories - even those little tiny candy bars that little voice inside convinces me that they don't count.  THEY DO!  Really sucks to have all this Halloween candy everywhere!

Anyone else out there on My Fitness Pal?  Let's be friends so we can encourage each other!!! I'm jwilley26.

Happy Counting Monday!!!