WOW, so I've lost a pound. Actually, that is pretty good considering....
Last night hubs and I had a date and went to Valley View Casino. Did you know that if you sign up for their "Player's Club" you get into their "Lobster Buffet" for FREE? So amazing. Bad thing, don't do it on the weekend. They are usually booked!!! However, my hubby is quite the sweet talker and got us in (even though it was 8:30pm.
So we had lobster, crab legs, sushi, and all the works. Even though I've been trying to be good. NOPE, not last night. I ate and ate, until I was so full, I couldn't eat any more. Hmmm, not good for my road to healthy.
Well, we drove back last night super late and I was good, I got up and did Zumba this morning. Unfortunately, I was a little tired. On Saturday, I did a RIPPED class. Oh goodness, that is a HARD CORE workout. I've been hurting EVERY day. So I did what I could this morning with Zumba, being sore makes it harder to do really high intensity.
Now, I'm sore and tired. LOL, but feeling good cause I still lost a pound. So great. Keeping it going cause my fitness challenge is still going on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment