Monday, January 30, 2012

165.8

Ahhhhh!  It's here, the dreaded 39!!!  LOL  Yesterday was the big day and I had a baby shower and dinner at Taps.  Tracking??? Yeah right!!  haha.  And as for today, I am eating out again.  On top of it, my adorable little princess had a little bit of a rough night, so a work out for today?  I thought I'd get up super early and do the elliptical.

So here's the thing.  I am really happy that the scale went down a little bit.  Even if it was 0.1 of an lb.  YAY.  I realized that my measurements are off.  FIGURES!  Neck and waist are right on.  But hips, the biggest part around...well, if you don't measure in the exact same spot, you don't get the correct numbers.  So I've added some new measurements like arms and thighs and we'll do a check again next week.

AND, this is a tough week.  With birthday dinners galore, we are eating at yummy restaurants - a lot!  My usual Zumba nights, Tues/Thurs, isn't going to work for me this week as we're going to Medieval Times on Thursday night...another yummy dinner.  I could pick it up Saturday, but we have 2 birthday parties to go to that day (more super healthy foods - NOT), and dinner at my Mom's on Sun (Superbowl Sun).  And I already know that is salty city "L & L".    So, I'm already saying to myself maybe I shouldn't log this week and just cut my portions down hopefully to keep the scale at a steady pace and resume next week.

Trying to formulate a game plan.....will have to report back later in the week to see how I'm doing.