Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling My Age

WoW, its been a crazy week already. 

Sunday: Fun baby shower (lots and lots of yummy food).  Oh, forgot the Caramel Machiato that one of my BFFs bought me :)  Then dinner at Taps....talk about pig out. 

Monday: Started off the day pretty well.  Had a normal breakfast and tracked it. Then had dinner at Benihanas for my birthday.  YUMMY!Oh, and I figured out how to NOT eat so much.  Have a cranky toddler sit on your lap during the entire dinner, and when she wasn't on my lap, I was taking her to the bathroom to pee - a total of 3 times.  Scallops aren't as good when they are cold.  Oh, and sharing your food with a toddler - she ate all but 5 bits of my fried rice...guess that is how to keep your calories down ;)

Tuesday:  A typical eating day...but Zumba in the evening.  Let me just say, boy did I feel my age.  I was a little distracted and tired.  Needless to say, I felt totally uncoordinated and couldn't keep up.  But I still busted it out for the full 60 min. 

Lets see what the rest of the week has in store...