So I woke up this morning and had a fight with my scale. Each time I stepped on it, it displayed a completely different number. Since I was feeling a little bloated - and tired from being up through the night with sick munchkins, I decided to go back to bed. LOL. Then got up again and got a consistant number of 167.4. Horray, I lost more, bummer however that I worked out so hard core that I only lost 0.9 of a lb. Ah....
Was thinking of changing my weigh in date to Fridays...after my intense work outs so I really see progress, but I gotta account for the resting weekends somewhere. I've decided to keep my weigh in day as Mondays. Makes for a great way to start off the week.
On a happy note, I did lose inches!!!
- Neck - Lost .5 of an inch
- Waist - Lost 1 inch
- Hips - Lost .5 of an inch
Well, that is progress. I will continue to add the inches so that it will help keep me motivated.
As for this morning, I've already ran and walked a mile each and had my yogurt for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment