Today was not so good of a day. DH brought me home a yummy croissant with ham and cheese stuffed inside. Let me just say, its a favorite, but doesn't taste as good anymore. Maybe because I've been really trying to focus on this "healthy" craze. However, I was enjoying being lazy and didn't want to send it away since I was still in bed...so I ate it.
I decided I'd make up for it at lunch. A HUGE salad that was pretty tasty, if I do say so myself. Should have deleted the avocado though.
Then for dinner. I was thinking, I gotta make something quick...hey, we have tilapia, why not make that? Defrosted it, finally started making it and had ideas popping into my head left and right. Ooooo, I can make baked potatoes, oh, hubby would love twice baked potatoes with cheese and bacon...oh, I can add the bacon to the tilapia....and on and on it went. Finally, my healthy tilapia wasn't so healthy anymore.
Oh well, the work out in the morning will hopefully make up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment