Friday, March 2, 2012

159.6

WOW, I did it.  Hit one of my first goals.  Get my weight down below the weight I was when I got pregnant with Blake.  That was 163.  The next goal was to get below 160 by Wednesday and I accomplished that too.  Amazingly, I've been eating more than I should be in the last week, and not keeping a close track of it.  My guess is that the massive work outs I've been doing are finally catching up.  Maybe that muscle I was building in the first few weeks is finally doing it's job and burning up the fat.  HOPEFULLY!!!  Next goal is size wise.  I want to get my fanny into a size 10.  I'm almost there.  My jeans are growing and stretching.  My favorite jeans (usually very comfortable and tight because they are stretchy) are now very baggy on me.  My guess is that when I hit 155, it will be time to try on the brand new size 10 jeans I have tucked away in a drawer.  Hopefully by March 21st (Joshua's Birthday) I will have hit that number.

Until then, these are some of the things I've been doing with spare time:
ZUMBA and lots of it
Elliptical (started with 20 min workouts, now at 30 min intervals)
Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
Prenatal Boot Camp
Running is now up to a mile and a half (usually 6 laps)
Walk a mile

This past week:
Sunday: Zumba on the Wii (65 min)
Monday:  Elliptical (30min), Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
Tuesday: Zumba (1 hr)
Wednesday:  Elliptical (30min)
Thursday: Elliptical (30min), Prenatal Boot Camp
Friday: Relax

Looking forward to next week when the dance studio is opened back up and I can jump back into my Zumba classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment