Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekly Update

So I, again, am forgetting to blog about my progress or what is going on with me. So, I figured I'd try to set a goal of doing this weekly.

What have I been up too? Let's see:

Saturday: Zumba (1hr)
Sunday: Elliptical (30 min)
Monday: Zumba (1 hr)
Tuesday: Zumba (2hr)
Wednesday: Elliptical (40)
Thursday: Nothing but errands
Friday: Zumba (1hr)
Saturday: Elliptical (30 min), 30 Day Shred (25 min)
Sunday: Elliptical (30 min), Core Video (30 Min)

WOW, that is a lot of working out. No wonder the scale said 158.6 this morning. Yes, I checked the scale mid week when I shouldn't be, but when you're feeling "skinny", time to check to see if it is correct.

I must say that I am enjoying this journey. I have a new found love for working out or getting exercise into my daily routine. I'm loving that I'm focusing on myself for at least an hour of the day. Definitely making me a happier mommy!

And to top it off, I'm so thankful that my hubby is on my band wagon and supporting me in my Zumba venture. I am doing it so much and the classes are only $5 a session, but with the number I'm doing weekly, looks like I could be paying for a gym membership. Hopefully we'll get the dance studio to start doing a monthly unlimited and it won't cost so much...and may I'll get more classes in :)

I do have to say there are some days I struggle. When I want that snickers bar or that extra desert. At least I'm not eliminating everything. Most things, yes. Or cutting back and only having a bite or too. However, I've been getting very lax on recording all of what I'm eating so I need to get back to that so that so that I will continue to see results. Well, that's the plan for next week anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment