Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time to ReFocus

Well, I really should get back into the swing of things.  The plan (that supposedly started in September) was to get back to working out and counting calories.  Well, I started - but haven't done so well.  Kinda got lazy with the counting calories bit.  It was just easier - as always - to grab whatever is convenient.  Not planning ahead, not running to the grocery store weekly for fresh produce - laziness!

On the other hand, my love for Zumba continues!!!  At the dance studio my daughter has faithfully been taking classes, I became addicted to Zumba.  The instructor (LISH) is just awesome.  She not only got me to enjoy burning the calories by dancing, she was teaching me some serious moves!  All kinds of Latin dances, as well as some hip hop.  See, she choreographs to music that is hip and current.  As a matter of fact, this week we've been warming up to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and cooling down to Maroon 5.  She has changed dance studios so that now she is at an ALL Zumba location, which is fantastic, and walking distance from my house.

So here it is.  I'm dancing and burning my heart out, but not watching what I'm munching on.  So here it goes.  I figured if I started back at blogging again, I'd really have to "recommit" myself.

Getting things back into focus!!!


A picture of my princess and I.