I know, I've been MIA for over 3 weeks. Well, it's been crazy. The stomach flu took over the house for a week so I was just down. Then when everyone was about 85% recovered from the plague, we headed off to Vegas for a mini Spring Break Vacation. Still not hungry, we stayed away from any and all buffets.
So now I'm back. Back to recording. Back to getting into a regular routine - working at that one slowly because we have party weekends coming up back to back. Yes, I'm a crazy person and have decided to host 2 parties over 2 weekends here in our little casa. Let the cleaning and decorating begin!!!
But first, today I'm taking the kids to this fun place in Costa Mesa. Sky High Sports. I've heard it is a place loaded with indoor trampolines and everyone raves about it. Hey, a little workout for mom too!
Here's hoping I will be blogging more consistently!
No comments:
Post a Comment